Saturday 30 July 2016

Unit 27 - Legal and ethical issues



Legal issues

I will need to add a disclaimer on my documentary as I have added archive footage. This disclaimer will also be at the beginning of my documentary.Using a disclaimer is important as it will stop the people who I have taken the footage from not to think I'm stealing it and using it as my own. My disclaimer will state that not everything they are watching is mine and I do not own some of the pictures and videos the audience will be watching. 

Ethical issues 

Ethics are moral principles that ultimately define peoples actions. Ethical issues that are found in the media industry include Morality, Exploitation, Offensive material and Representational issues. By taking in the ethical issues into consideration in my documentary that if a my documentary is rated 15 and up I will only show at eight or nine so kids cannot watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment