Wednesday 22 June 2016

Unit 27 - Risk assessment



Risk assessment 








Hazards
Risk rating (High, medium, low)
Control
Rubbish
Low
Before doing an interview or filming I must look around to see if there is anything on ground which someone can trip on
Disturbance 
Medium
Make sure I’m in a quiet place that is away from people so me and the interviewee can be heard
Mobile phones 
Low
When interviewing people I need to make sure they aren't on their phones so they aren't distracted when I'm talking to them
Wires 
Medium
When filming indoors I need to make sure there aren't any wires in the way which could cause a person to trip 
Food and drink
Low 
I will make sure there isn't any food around when people are being interviewed as it can cause a mess and make the interviewee distracted




No comments:

Post a Comment