Monday 30 May 2016

Unit 27 - Narrative Arc



The message I will be showing my audience about my documentary is the exams season and the affects it has on teenagers and what they think about them. For example, procrastination, peer pressure from parents and family, lack of sleep and stress. The reason for doing this is because I want to explore how some people cope 

I will do this by interviewing teenagers and asking their opinions. 



Section 1 - Introduction  

Who - It will start of with me introducing myself 

What - An introduction about what the documentary is going to be about so the audience has an idea

Why - To engage people 

Where - The location will be in school 


Section 2 - Speaking about the topic


Who - Voice over of myself speaking 

What - I will show some facts and graphs about the stress teens go through etc

Why - To show the affect they have on us



Section 3 - Interviewing 

What - I will be interviewing students and asking them questions  

Who -  Students and teachers from the school who are willing to answer questions


Why - To get a range of opinions 





Section 4 - Facts and pictures 

Who - Voice over of myself 

What - Facts and pictures on teens and how much work they do during exam season

Why - So my audience can get a better understanding of the numbers and become engaged knowing what I'm saying is factual


Section 5 - Actuality footage 


What - They will be chatting with their friends. Ignoring the camera 

Where - In school

Who - Students walking down the hallway

Why - To show the different types of students we will see. Eg people walking sensibly while others would be pushing each other around and laughing 


Section 6 - Conclusion 

Who - Another voice over of me

What - Conclusion of what I was talking about

Where - Outside the school

Why - To let the audience make their own opinion 



No comments:

Post a Comment